The BunkerStacker3000 “self-propelled” Drive Over Hopper (DOH) & Stacker is designed to make unloading grain from truck trailers into temporary storage quick and easy.
BunkerStacker3000 is perfect for grain distributors and farmers with temporary storage facilities.
The BunkerStacker3000 is quick and easy to transport. Essential design elements such as hydraulically operated jacks make set-up and maneuvering a one man operation.
It has a design capacity of 600 TPH (22,000 bushels) for wheat and slightly less for canola, with the ability to unload 3 x B-doubles in 16 minutes - including truck movement and tipping that equates to approx. 450 TPH (16,500 bushels) (overall).
Kilic Engineering has been manufacturing and developing the BunkerStacker3000 for temporary storage sites since 1999 as well as all manner of material handling equipment for grain.
- Self-propelled and controlled from operator platform situated at Underbelly Belt Conveyor (UBB)
- DOH, UBB frame and Stacker all lock together so entire machine can be self-propelled at once
- Generating set (Genset) provides power to DOH, UBB and Stacker
- Genset on Stacker bolted on slide frame so it can be rolled in and out for easy maintenance
- Genset comes with canopy for noise reducing properties
- Electric motors on DOH augers, UBB and Stackers belt drives. Electrics on DOH and Stacker hard wired but plugged connections to Genset for ease of disassembly and transportation
- Suitable for wheat and canola
- Hydraulic jacks on DOH and Stacker for levelling machines
- 6 meters (19’) long DOH allowing for “dump & go”
- Pendant controls on Stacker
- Fire extinguishers provided
- Tarpaulin on DOH for weather protection (optional)
• Easy to operate
• Quick to set up
• Quick to transport
Watch the video...